European Blackjack Review
Microgaming developers have partnered with developers from Slingshot Studios to develop an exciting version of European Blackjack. The game is based on basic blackjack rules and is played with 2 classic decks of 52 cards. You don’t need an explanation of the rules if you practice online blackjack games on a regular basis, but we’ll explain for the sake of new European Blackjack players.
Graphically, the game has been equipped with a realistic design and entertaining background sounds. The graphics and sounds create a realistic gaming atmosphere to make you feel like someone playing in a land-based casino.
Gameplay and Features
You can play European Blackjack on desktop and portable devices. The first step is to choose your preferred chip level using the “+/-“ buttons. Next, click “Deal” to start the game. You’ll receive 2 cards and the dealer will receive 1 card. As usual, the aim is to obtain a higher value than the dealer without exceeding 21. You have the following options depending on the cards you have:
- Hit – This option allows you to request another card to increase your total.
- Stand – Choose to stand if you are satisfied with what you have.
- Split – If you receive similarly ranked cards, you can choose the split option to play 2 separate hands. You are only allowed to split once.
- Double Down –The player traditionally doubles down on hard 9, 10 and 11 points. In other words, you are allowed to double your bet if your first 2 card values add up to 9, 10 or 11. You are not allowed you double down after splitting.
- Insurance – You can use the Insurance Feature if the dealer’s face-up card is an Ace.
A tied hand results in a “Push” and a refund of your stake. Blackjack will pay 3:2 and the Insurance will pay 2:1.
Overall, European Blackjack is a well-designed and easy-to-play blackjack game. It is a perfect choice for both new and experienced players’.
If you like this casino game, why not try: